JUNE 2019 DRAFT PROGRAMME
As events are added, they will be listed here. This will enable organisers to see which dates are available. EVENTS MARKED WITH * ARE ASSOCIATED EVENTS ORGANISED BY OTHER GROUPS.
* BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 27 May, Family Fun Day at the College
* Tuesday 28th May 2019
Join FSC Epping Forest for our Family Fun Day at Staples Road Pond (Loughton Brook Storage Pond)
IG10 1HN. Drop by any time between 11am and 3pm to enjoy pond dipping,
minibeast hunting, trails and more! Donations to Loughton Festival.
* Saturday 15th June The Green Faye 2019 from 1pm to 5pm Loughton Club, Station Road, Loughton full programme of stalls £10,00 organic lunch, liquid refreshment, group introductions , followed by raffle, and entertainment entrance £2.00 0208508 6313 for more info
* Thursday 6th June 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm
Led by Georgina Green, explore what so nearly happened to the Forest around the Strawberry Hill area before it was saved for us all by the 1878 Epping Forest Act.
Meet at the Stubbles Car Park, Nursery Road, Loughton.
Epping Forest Heritage Trust 020 8508 9061
* 8 June High Beach Church The Songbirds return with a new programme following their sell out concert last year. Booking is highly advised. Tickets £10.00 to include light buffet from Jane.email@example.com or 07572 111387
* Sat 15 June Open from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
St John’s Bellringers: Bell Tower tours
Visit the Tower of St John’s Church, Loughton, learn a little about the art of bell ringing and climb above the tower for very good views of Loughton. There may be the chance to try ringing a bell, depending on numbers.
Adults and children aged 8 and over only please. Ability to climb the 37 stone spiral steps to the bell tower is required. Tours will take circa 30 minutes. Donations encouraged.
* 13th, 14th and 15th June – LADS at Lopping Hall. “Handbagged” by Moira Buffini.
* Friday 21 June Sensory walk for people with special needs around the High Beach easy access path 10.30 am to 1pm. Please bring suitable clothing and water. After the walk you may wish to visit the information centre.
Re safeguarding: All people with special or mobility needs must be accompanied by a carer. Children welcome, but a responsible adult needs to accompany them. For more information about where to meet, please phone Ray 07913236673
* Friday 21 June A photography walk around the High Beach easy access path from 2pm till 4pm £10.00 per person Learn how to take great photos of trees with professional photographer. Adults must have suitable clothing and water. For more information please phone John 07710783271
Saturday 22 June Lopping Hall, Music 1960s and 1970s style, and a day of family activities, NO OTHER ACTIVITIES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS DATE WHICH MARKS THE END OF THE FESTIVAL.
Friday 28th June Creative Expressions 1pm to 3 .30 pm at the Loughton Methodist Church. Organised by the Epping Forest Sunflower Group, working with people with special needs and their carers. Music, Interviews and Games. Everyone is welcome. Entrance £1.